PHAP Credentialing Program: Certification assessment open beta test (Brussels)
The PHAP Credentialing Program is coming to Brussels, 21-22 February, to give practitioners an opportunity to do face-to-face beta tests for the program's new certification assessments. We are calling on practitioners in all parts of the humanitarian sector to help with the beta testing process either face-to-face or online.
Regus BRUSSELS, EU Regent
Boulevard du Regent 37-40
(right next to the Arts-Loi metro stop)
Read more about the beta testing at phap.org/credentialing-program-beta-2018
As a thank you, all beta testers are awarded one free credit for the official certification assessment for each beta test they complete (value US$65-80 each). The beta testing may be done either in person (see beta testing locations and dates below) or online. No advance preparation is required to sit for the beta testing, although we do recommend that participants read the outline of competency statements for each area prior to sitting for the corresponding beta test.
Certification assessments are being tested in six different competency areas. To learn more about them, visit the pages on the PHAP Credentialing Program website:
- Understanding the Humanitarian Ecosystem (UHE)
- International Legal Frameworks for Humanitarian Action (ILFHA)
- Applying Humanitarian Principles in Practice (AHPP)
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL)
- Cash Transfer Programming in Humanitarian Action (CTP)
- Humanitarian Needs Assessment (HNA)