PHAP Credentialing Program: Certification assessments (Nairobi)
On 26-29 June, we are offering an opportunity in Nairobi to sit for in-person invigilated/proctored assessments for the following PHAP Credentialing Program certifications:
- Understanding the Humanitarian Ecosystem (UHE)
- International Legal Frameworks for Humanitarian Action (ILFHA)
- Applying Humanitarian Principles in Practice (AHPP)
The following time slots are available:
- 19:00 - 21:00
- 19:00 - 21:00
Who is this for?
This opportunity is offered to everyone interested in pursuing the PHAP Credentialing Program certifications. You will need to already hold an assessment credit, or purchase one before your assessment (more information below).
The in-person assessments are offered as an alternative to the remote proctoring and are suitable in the following situations:
- You do not have access to computer with a webcam or a stable internet connection to connect to a proctor
- You do not have access to a room where you can be undisturbed for the duration of the assessment
- You prefer in-person proctoring to remote proctoring
Southern Sun Mayfair Nairobi
Book an assessment time slot
Please select the time slot which you would like to book for your assessment. If you are planning to sit for more than one certification area assessment, please make separate bookings for them.
NOTE: Bookings are binding. Bookings that are not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance to email@example.com will result in your assessment credit being lost/forfeit. You must arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your assessment.
Purchasing assessment credits
If you do not already hold a certification assessment credit, you will need to purchase one before your assessment. This is most easily done online with a credit card on the PHAP Certification Assessment Center website at https://assessments.phap.org (note that you will need to create an account on the Assessment Center website, in case you do not have one already). We will also accept cash payments in USD and KES onsite (please arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of your assessment if making a cash payment).
On the day of the assessment
- You must arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your assessment.
- You must bring photo identification.
- No notes or other material is allowed during the assessment. You will be asked to hand over your phone and any other electronic devices to the proctor for the duration of the assessment.
- If you do not already have an account at the online PHAP Certification Assessment Center, please create one before your booked time at https://assessments.phap.org . Note: If you have paid for the certification online, completed other certification assessments, or participated in the 2018 beta test, you will already have an account.