Aaib Insurance Brokers
AAIB Insurance Brokers
AAIB Insurance Brokers are experts in providing the requisite levels of cover, depending on the territories involved. If war, terrorism or political violence coverage are required in your policy, this is no problem. AAIB is experienced at working with individual development and aid workers as well as international NGOs. We can provide insurance solutions to protect people, equipment and reputations in challenging and high risk locations such as Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Gaza, and South Sudan.
Frontier Travel Insurance is ideally placed to provide you with the safeguards and knowledge you need when travelling to challenging places such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Somalia, Southern Sudan etc. Run and administered by AAIB Insurance Brokers Ltd, we specialise in providing insurance solutions for volatile, high-risk and emerging markets. AAIB Insurance Brokers is the leading, registered and licensed international broker in Iraq, with an established presence on the ground. We understand the risks and have negotiated the most competitive premiums, with 'A' rated security.
The Frontier Travel Insurance plan includes high levels of cover for accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), medical expenses, evacuation, repatriation and personal baggage cover. Our travel policy has 'A' rated security and essential war and terrorism cover is included in the price. Varying levels of cover are available as well as the option to add special contingency insurance - Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion cover, if required.
- Frontier Travel Insurance Plan: PHAP members receive 10% discount on the Frontier Travel Insurance Plans purchased online. The discount does not include the additional Crisis Assistance Plus package. This insurance plan is applicable to individual members.
- All other AAIB insurance plans: Organizations signing up their for insurance plans with AAIB by PHAP members are eligible for a 10% discount.
Frontier Travel Insurance Plan:
- Click on this link (you need to be logged in to your PHAP member account).
- Select the parameters of your insurance plan and click on "Get Quote." Your discount should automatically have been added. In case of problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other insurance plans:
- Read more about available plans at the AAIB website.
- or further information, please contact email@example.com or call toll free on +44 (0)808 189 0159.
- In order to benefit from the discount, please provide your PHAP member certificate number (found in the bottom left corner of your membership certificate).