INTRAC has been dedicated to strengthening civil society around the world since 1991. We do this by delivering high quality capacity building services such as training, coaching and mentoring; developing critical thinking and reflection on the changing dynamic of civil society through research and conferences; and providing expert, practical consultancy support. Some of the main areas we deliver training in include monitoring and evaluation, impact assessment, theory of change, participatory proposal development, partner capacity building, organisational development, advocacy and strategic planning.
Every course we deliver is tailored to the needs of those attending, whether it is an open course or a tailored course. INTRAC trainers have on average 20 years experience of working in the sector. They all have prior experience of working within organisations – often internationally, as well as now delivering both consultancy and training in their respective areas of expertise.
Open Training courses in the UK INTRAC's Open Training courses are three and five-day courses delivered in the UK, usually in Oxford. Courses are open to practitioners from around the world.
- Advanced Monitoring and Evaluation: 27 April - 1 May 2015; 3-7 March; 29 June - 3 July 2015; 14-16 September 2015; 23-27 November 2015; 1-5 February 2016
- Theory of Change for Planning and Impact Assessment: 5-9 October 2015; 4-18 March 2016
- Advocacy Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation: 30 November - 2 December 2015
- Organisational Development: 22-26 June 2015
- Influencing and Supporting Change in Complex Contexts: 8-10 June 2015
- Monitoring and Evaluation: 18-22 May 2015
- Gender Analysis and Planning: 29 February - 2 March 2016
Blended learning programmes are delivered remotely through the innovative use of web conferencing technology (webinar), Skype and INTRAC's learning platform (Moodle) and consist of a three-part programme over a number of weeks, including one-to-one coaching and the opportunity to apply learning to their work.
- Advocacy and Policy Influencing: October – December 2015; February – March 2016
- Monitoring and Evaluation: September – November 2015; January – March 2016
- Use of Evidence: October – November 2015; February – March 2016
Tailor made courses are fully tailored to the needs and context within which an organisation is working. Follow up support, such as coaching and mentoring, can be integrated into these courses to ensure learning is applied to staffs’ work. INTRAC trains on a wide range of courses (beyond those listed above). Please contact our training and consultancy team at email@example.com to explore how we can meet your needs.
Open training courses internationally (open courses delivered in a region) which bring courses closer to the regions that need them.
Mentoring and coaching tailored to individual needs, delivered face to face or remotely.
- Open and blended learning courses: PHAP members receive a 5% discount on all open courses (both in the UK and international) and 5% off any of our blended learning courses.
- Publications: PHAP members receive a 20% discount on any INTRAC publications.
- Find the course you would like to attend and complete the application form (you will be asked to register on our website which just takes a few minutes). Alternatively – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0044 1865 263040
- Click here to see the PHAP member discount code.
- Enter the code in the discount box on the application form.
Note: You may be asked to show your current PHAP member certificate