Ngo Management School
NGO Management School
The NGO Management School provides management training courses for NGOs and other non-profit organisations. Committed to enhancing the management capabilities of NGOs addressing today's most challenging development and humanitarian concerns, the NGO Management School assists organisations in maintaining their focus and direction, increasing effectiveness and efficiency and ensuring greater sustainability.
The trainings have a highly participatory action-learning approach to enhance learning opportunities through case studies, group exercises and simulations. All the trainers have extensive field and senior headquarters experience in humanitarian operations or in development work with international organisations.
- Advocacy Weekend Retreat, 24-26 October 2014 (Bellegarde, France)
- Essentials of NGO Management, 10-14 November 2014 (Geneva)
- Designing and Planning Projects in Development Work, 12-14 November (Hong Kong)
- Project Cycle Managment (PCM) in Development Work, 17-21 November (Hong Kong)
- Training of Trainers, 17-21 November (Geneva)
- Effective Time Management, 26-27 November (Geneva)
- Esentials of Financial Management and Communication, 1-5 December (Geneva)
- Executive Certificate in Humanitarian Action: PHAP members pay CHF 4960 instead of CHF 5250 for this 14-day training programme, consisting of five modules of 2 - 3 days each. Each module combines and integrates good practices and lessons learned from a large range of humanitarian contexts.
- Open training courses: PHAP members receive a 5% discount on all open training courses.
- Read about the available courses on the NGO Management School website.
- Click on the register button on the course page of your choice.
- In the Comments/Suggestions field, type "PHAP member".
- If requested to do so, email in your PHAP membership certificate.